13 décembre 2006

I'm it

Well, I've been tagged, so here goes. . .!

Four jobs I've had:

Sales associate at Neiman Marcus
Changed out watch bands at Fossil Watches
PA to head of a development NGO
Marketing Consultant

Four favorite foods:
Sauteed wild mushrooms
Pommes frites
Tom Ka Gai
Anything involving caramel

Four movies I could watch over and over:
"The Thin Man"
"Bleu"
"Diva"
"L.A. Confidential"

Four TV shows I enjoy:
"The Office" (UK)
"Fawlty Towers"

"Bones"
"CSI"

Four Places I've Traveled:
Harare, Zimbabwe
Novosibirsk, Russia
San Pedro, Belize

Cairo, Egypt

Four websites I go to (almost) daily
Fanlit Forever
The Guardian
Defamer
People

Four people I'm tagging to do this too:
Lynne Simpson
Sara Dennis
Fairie Green
Ashley (Ashbongo)

Can't wait to learn about you guys as well!!

5 Comments:

At 15:59, Blogger Beverley Kendall said...

Yay Rebecca!!! Boy you've been all over the world.

Did you every see an old series from the UK called Some Mothers do have 'em. It starred Michael Crawford (from Phantom of the Opera)? It was too funny to be real.

 
At 09:04, Blogger Chris said...

Mmmmmm. Pomme frittes. I had the best, best, best ones of these ever at a restaurant in Las Vegas.

If I could have had five items, I'd have put potatoes right on my list ;-)

 
At 15:59, Anonymous Anonyme said...

How did you get to travel so much? I am so jealous!

Alice

 
At 20:21, Blogger Rebecca de Courcy said...

Hey there, Girlies!

Sorry I don't have any tea or crumpets or even champagne to offer. What a bad hostess I am!

Beverly -- I've never seem "Some Mothers" but I hear it's an absolute classic. Will have to add it to my Netflix queue.

Chris -- There really is nothing like a good pomme frite. I hear the key is to fry them twice, preferably in two different kinds of oil...

Alice -- My dad raked up loads of frequent flier miles when I was younger which is how I got the travel bug. Other places I've been (Egypt, Zim, Uganda, etc.) I went to through work or for field research for my Ph.D.

Hope you ladies have a lovely weekend!!

 
At 22:49, Blogger Sarah Palmero said...

Oh gosh. Rebecca, I totally missed this. I did the meme anyway, but I didn't see that you'd tagged me. And it's way late now but, er. Hi!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home